This website, its content and the services made available on this website are offered to you by Irene Bodle of Bodle Law.
Metzer Strasse 17
T: +49 30 7688 2060
VAT identification number: DE 269464506.
Legal Status and Form
Bodle Law is a German law firm, registered in Germany with the Law Society of Berlin (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin – RAK). Bodle Law is operated by Irene Bodle a sole practitioner practising in Germany as a European Registered Lawyer. Irene Bodle uses the professional title “solicitor” awarded in England and Wales and in Ireland.
Information provided pursuant to section 5 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG)
Irene Bodle, LL.M (Humboldt University Berlin) is an English and Irish qualified solicitor, registered in Germany with the Law Society of Berlin (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin – RAK), as a European Registered Lawyer.
- Irene Bodle is a member of the Law Society of Berlin (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin – RAK), Littenstrasse 9, 10179 Berlin, Germany, Tel: +49 30 3069310, www.rak-berlin.de, with RAK number 111310.
- Irene Bodle is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales, 113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL, England, Tel: +44 20 7242 1222, www.lawsociety.org.uk, with SRA number 00273220.
- Irene Bodle is a member of the Law Society of Ireland, Blackhall Place, Dublin 7, D07 VY24, Ireland, Tel: +353 1 672 4800, www.lawsociety.ie, with LSRA number: S19340.
Irene Bodle as a solicitor, and Bodle Law as a law firm, are authorised and regulated by the Law Society of Berlin (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin – RAK) Littenstrasse 9, 10179 Berlin, Germany, Tel: +49 (0)30 3069310, www.rak-berlin.de.
Irene Bodle and Bodle Law are subject to the following rules and codes of conduct:
- Federal Code for Lawyers – Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung, (BRAO)
- Professional Code for Lawyers – Berufsordnung, (BORA)
- Specialist Lawyers’ Code – Fachanwaltsordnung, (FAO)
- Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers – Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz, (RVG)
- Law on the Activities of European Lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
- Code of Conduct for European Lawyers (CCBE)
The above rules of professional conduct can be found (in English and German) on the website of the Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer (www.brak.de) under the heading “Berufsrecht” (www.brak.de/fuer-anwaelte/berufsrecht) and under the heading “Gebühren und Honorare” (http://www.brak.de/fuer-anwaelte/gebuehren-und-honorare/).
For client-lawyer disputes, the Law Society of Berlin (Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin – RAK) (www.rak-berlin.de) or the arbitration board of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers (Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer – BRAK) (www.brak.de) provide non-judicial dispute resolution procedures (see section 191f BRAO and BRAO, section 73 BRAO).
Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft, Neue Grünstrasse 17/18, 10179 Berlin, T: +49 30 2844417 0, F: +49 30 2844417 12, E: email@example.com, http://www.schlichtungsstelle-der-rechtsanwaltschaft.de/
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin:
Vorstand der Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin, Littenstrasse 9, 10179 Berlin, T: +49 30 30 6931 0, F: +49 30 306931 99, E: firstname.lastname@example.org, rak-berlin.org.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Irene Bodle has solicitor’s professional indemnity insurance in excess of the minimum level required by §51 BRAO.
The name and contact details of our insurance provider are:
HDI Versicherung AG
Policy number: 70-006954733-0
Such insurance permits Irene Bodle to provide legal advice on any matter under the local law of any EU member state and the UK.
Clients, or prospective clients, may request details of such insurance by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please give sufficient information to identify yourself or your organisation, the country to which your enquiry relates and provide your own contact information.
Copyright © 2023 Bodle Law | All rights reserved
Dated 1st January 2023